"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."------Thomas Jefferson


"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."------James Madison

"I don't know about all that. All I know is I took an Oath to uphold the Constitution and protect the freedom of the people. Well, the people have had enough of this Post 9/11 bullshit and we're here to stop those bastards who are the real enemy."------Matt Devon

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

                                          MATT DEVON IS BACK!!!                               Hello, Readers. It's been awhile since my last post. I have no excuse except for procrastination getting the best of me, but I would like to announce, rather late, the publication of The Devon Intervention, Book II of The Patriot Chronicles (ISBN-13: 978-1519322401), the long anticipated return of Matt Devon and the brave patriots of LUNA.         Devon, a former marine turned mercenary, now a LUNA operative, is given a seemingly routine assignment to protect a populist Colorado senator, but when the senator is snatched from protective custody, Devon must use all his resources in his search for the senator and those responsible for her disappearance, only to discover that the truth is more horrifying than anything imaginable. 
     I am also very proud to announce the release of the newly revised edition of my first novel, The Devon Proposition, Book I of The Patriot Chronicles (ISBN-13: 978-1494310721).  Both titles are available now at Amazon.com. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment