"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."------Thomas Jefferson


"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."------James Madison

"I don't know about all that. All I know is I took an Oath to uphold the Constitution and protect the freedom of the people. Well, the people have had enough of this Post 9/11 bullshit and we're here to stop those bastards who are the real enemy."------Matt Devon

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Book Three of The Patriot Chronicles Due Out By Mid-2020.

To those readers who have read the first two Matt Devon adventures and are anxious to get their  "Devon Fix", then I am happy to announce that I am hard at work writing the next installment of The Patriot Chronicles. After failing to meet my last three personal deadlines to get Book Three finished, I am giving up on anymore completion goals, but all I can say is I will try my very best to have it finished and in the proofing stage by mid-summer of 2020. Maybe sooner, but who knows? Watch this space for further details and updates. The Fight Against Tyranny Continues.....

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I was wrong in predicting when I would be finished with Book III, but only by about five months.

    ReplyDelete