"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."------Thomas Jefferson


"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."------James Madison

"I don't know about all that. All I know is I took an Oath to uphold the Constitution and protect the freedom of the people. Well, the people have had enough of this Post 9/11 bullshit and we're here to stop those bastards who are the real enemy."------Matt Devon

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy Anniversary, Mr. Devon...

 

                                                                             This year commemorates the 10th Anniversary of my first self-published novel, The Devon Proposition, featuring Matt Devon. I created Devon back in 2007 mostly out of my frustration with the standard fare that seemed to dominate the bookstore shelves in the years following 9/11 and from watching way too much 24 on Fox TV. (Hey, at least I admit it.)
Matt Devon is a former marine and mercenary turned operative for the Department of the Army's Liberty Union of New America (LUNA), under the command of General Harold Stanphill.
Over the course of seven years or so, I churned out the first three volumes of The Patriot Chronicles and I enjoyed every minute of the process.
So, If you enjoy action/adventure fiction in the vein of Bourne, Bauer and maybe even Plissken, be sure to check out The Patriot Chronicles. All titles are available at most online book sellers. Signed copies are also available for $15 via PayPal-- paypal.me/lunasurvival. Help support independent authors.




No comments:

Post a Comment